BTL EMSELLA chair
BTL EMSELLA chair:
- Is non-invasive and comfortable physiotherapy treatment.
- Uses High Intensity Focused ElectroMagnetic Energy (HIFEM) to tighten and strengthen the pelvic floor muscles.
- One session is equivalent to doing about 11000 pelvic floor exercises (kegel).
- The patient remains fully clothed.
- No medications needed.
- Patient might feel a slight tingling during the treatment.
- Can go back to normal daily activity after treatment.
BTL EMSELLA chair can be a treatment for:
- Stress and urge incontinence. Read more: Incontinence in Women
- Vaginal laxity.
- Sexual dysfunction.
- Post childbirth conditions such as: poor bladder control, mild organ prolapse.
- Anal incontinence.
The majority of patients need 6 – 8 sessions over a duration of 3 – 4 weeks for optimum results. One session is about 30 minutes. The patient can start feeling the results after 2-3 sessions.
How long the effects last:
Depends on the severity of the symptoms.
The effects mostly will last for up to 1 year. Patients are advised to continue pelvic floor exercise.
BTL EMSELLA treatment is not suitable for:
- Patients with pacemaker, metal plates (artificial hip joints), defibrillator or copper IUD.