- 1992 – Graduated from king Abdul-Aziz University Medical School with an honor degree and was awarded bachelor degree in Medicine and Surgery.
- 1993 – Finished one year of rotational internship at king Abdul-Aziz University Hospital.
- 1994 – Joined the academic staff of the department of Obs/Gyn at King Abdul-Azizuniversity hospital as a demonstrator and the same joined at Arab board training program in Obs/Gyn.
- 1995 – Obtained part one examination in Obs/Gyn of both the Arab Board and the membership of the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynecology of the United Kingdome(MRCOG), and ranked the highest mark in the first exam.
- 1999 – Obtained the second part (final exam) of the Arab Board in Obs/Gyn , and scored the top second highest mark among all applicants.
- 2002-2005 – Joined the clinical fellowship – training program in both urogynecology and reconstructive pelvic surgery followed by minimally invasive surgery AAGL at the University of Toronto Clinical Fellow in the department from Oct 2002-June 2005.
- 2006-2007 – Appointed as Consultant Assistant Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- 2020 – Appointed as Associate Professor, Department of Obstetrics & Gyneclogy.
- A Cross-sectional Survey of Women’s Provider Gender Preferences for Gynecology and Obstetrics Care at King Abdul-Aziz University Hospital. H* Shamrani, J Women’s Health Care 2016, 5:6 DOI: 10.4172/2167-0420.1000347
- Cervical Pregnancy: Two Cases with Different Treatment Strategies . Hanan Shamrani, Saudi Journal of Internal Medicine Vol. 6 No. 1 – 2016l.
- Comparison of the classic TVT and TVT secur
1Hassan SO Abduljabbar, 2Hanan Mohd Ali Al-Shamrani, 3Sameera Fahad Al-Basri, 4Hanin H Abduljabar and 5Dalal Ahmed Tawat
Prime Research on Education (PRE) Vol. 2(9), pp. 344-347, October 31st, 2012
- Effect of long and short umbilical cord on perinatal outcome
Fahad Algreisi1*, Richard Brown2, Alon Shrim2, Samera F. Albasri3, Hanan Shamarani3, Aisha AlZoubiadi3
Int J Report Contraception Obstetric Gynecol. 2016 Dec;5(12):4228-4231
- Uterus Didelphys with Obstructed Hemivagina: A Report of Three Cases
Samera F Al-Basri1*, Ekhlas Ahmed Abdul Raheem1, Ahmad Agamy2, Rawan Qaria1, Estabraq G Al Hachim1, Hanan Shamrani1, Hassan S Abdul Jabbar1 and Fatima AlDarbi Journal of Clinical Case Studies ISSN 2471-4925 Volume: 2.4 Published date: 23 Jun 2017.
- Primary Vaginal Stones in an 11-Year-Old Girl
Samera F AlBasri1*, Mahmoud Al Garoushah1, Mohammad Hani2, Hasan Farsi2 and Hanan Shamrani1 Journal of Clinical Case Studies Case Series ISSN 2471-4925 Volume: 2.4 Published date: 31 Aug 2017.
- Epidural Analgesia During Childbirth: Women’s Perspective In Saudi Arabia
Hanan Shamrani ,Arwa Shamrani,Fai Almagrabi,Safwan Tayeb,Rahma Bukhari,Steev Harakeh Saudi Journal of Internal Medicine Vol. 7 No. 1 – 2017.
- Asymptomatic Bacteriuria Among Women Attending The Antenatal Clinics in Jeddah, Western Region Of Saudi Arabia
Hanan Shamrani accepted in Journal of King Abdulzizi University Medical Sciences.
- A Cross-sectional Survey of Women’s Preferences and Concerns for Delivery at an Academic Hospital in Jeddah
Hanan A. AlShomarani*- Samera F. AlBasri*.
- Knowledge, Attitude and practice of women in Jeddah toward the use of Oral Contraceptive pills
Hanan M. Shamrani1, mbbs, abog, Arwa F. Shamrani2, mbbs, Abdulrahman E. Alsaggaf1, mbbs, Mohammad I. Khojah1, mbbs, Maram M. Alafi f2, mbbs, Safwan O. Tayeb3, mbbs, Yousef A. Qari4, frcpc and Steve M. Harakeh5, ph.d. Saudi Journal of Internal Medicine Vol 7 No. 2 – 2017.
- Management of Urinary Stress Incontinence in KSA Tension-free Vaginal Tape
Prof. Hassan Abdul-Jabbar Dr. Hanan Al-Shamrani ,Dr.Sammeerah Basri. King Abdulaziz University Hospital ,Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Oct 1993 – International Conference on Maternal &Fetal Health Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- May 1994 – Fourth AGM & scientific session of Saudi Society of OB/GYN at king Feisal University, Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
- May 1995 – OB/GYN Ultrasound imaging course in king Fahad research center Jeddah S.A.
- Oct 1995 – Second International Symposium on recent advances in OB/GYN at Armed force Hospital Riyadh S.A.
- May 1996 – Sixth AGM and scientific session at King Fahad general hospital Jeddah S.A.
- April 1998 – First Gulf Congress in OB/GYN at KAUH Jeddah S.A.
- Nov 1998 – Second Annual meeting of Saudi fertility &workshop at KAUH Jeddah S.A.
- Feb 1999 – Tenth update course in OB/GYN ultrasound imaging at King Fahad research center Jeddah S.A.
- April 1999 – AGM and scientific session at Armed force Hospital Riyadh S.A.
- May 1999 – MRCOG PART tow clinical revision course at Armed force Hospital Riyadh S.A.
- Oct 1999 – Third Annual Scientific Meeting of Saudi fertility society at King Fahad research center Jeddah S.A.
- Feb 2000 – Hysteroscopy workshop at KAUH Jeddah.
- Feb 2000 – International workshop in Urogynaecology at National Guard Hospital ,Jeddah
- May 2000 – TVT course in Paris ,France
- May 2000 – Second Gulf congress in OB/GYN at KAUH Jeddah S.A.
- June 2000 – Uterine Transplantation Symposium, Jeddah, S.A.
- Dec 2002 – 2nd Annual International Seminar on female Urology & Urogynecology Miami, Florida US
- March 2003 – Residents and fellows workshop Chicago .IL, USA.
- May 2003 – Vaginal surgery workshop with cadaver dissection Miami, Florida USA.
- June 2003 – Advanced workshop on gynecology laparoscopic anatomy & surgery on Unemblamed cadaver course Louisville, Kentucky, USA.
- Nov 2003 – AAGL 32nd Annual meeting Las Vegas, Nevada ,USA
- Nov 2003 – Hand on operative and diagnostic hysteroscopy workshop ,Las Vegas,NV,USA
- Nov 2003 – Advance laparoscopic anatomy workshop with cadaver dissection LasVegas, NV, USA.
- Nov 2004 – AGGL 33rd Annual meeting San Francisco, California,USA.
- Sep 2007 – TVT course workshop Scotland, UK.
- April 2008 – Participated in workshop on recent advances in pelvic surgery,Jeddah, S.A.
- Oct 2008 – International Continence Society 38th Annual Meeting Cairo , Egypt.
- April 2013 – 22nd Scientific Meeting for Saudi Obstetrics & Gynecological Society Jeddah,S.A
- April 2014 – 23rd SOGS Annual Meeting, Jeddah, S.A.
- Nov 2014 – Fetal Heart and Related Anomalies ultrasound Workshop Aziziah maternity & children Hospital Jeddah, S.A.
- Dec 2014 – Perfecting Women Health Care Symposium, Jeddah
- 2019 – Infertility and IVF Course, American Association for Continuous Medical Education – Egypt
- April 2019 – Sonocure Fetal Medicine and Gynecology Ultrasound Course, National Training Institute Cairo – Egypt.
- 2020 – Aesthetic Gynecology Professional Diploma, American Association Cairo -Egypt.
- 2020 – Liposuction diploma, American Association Cairo – Egypt.
- Nov 2020 – The 49th AAGL Global Congress on Minimally Invasive Gynecology.
- Nov 2020 – The 50th Annual Meeting of the International Continence Society.
+966 – 502209999
Saturday – Thursday
5 p.m – 8 p.m.
United Doctors Hospital
Nahdi Care Clinics – Tahlia St.
Operations and Delivery:
United Doctors Hospitals
Dr. Samir Abbas Hospital