It is a procedure to remove polyps, fibroids, missed coil or other abnormal tissue within the uterus.
How it is done:
- By inserting a small tube with a camera through the vagina.
- The removal is done by using a device that shaves off the targeted tissues.
- It takes approximately 10-25 minutes.
- It does not require incisions.
- Reduced operational time.
- Uterus perforation
- Fluid overload
After the procedure:
- Bleeding is expected for up to 7 days, use sanitary pads.
- Avoid intercourse for 2 weeks.
- Cramps are expected for 24 hours.
- Painkillers are prescribed.